There has been 6 main project meetings: Castellón, Ulm, Prague, Rotterdam, Reggio Emilia and Graz.
Apart of those main meetings, some partners organised bilateral meetings and common activities. You can check these activities on the left menu, where all partners are listed individually.
Castellón, Spain. October, 6-7 2011
On October 6th and 7th, the first meeting of the SeniorsKS meeting took place in the in the Universitat Jaume I in Castellón, Spain. During this meeting it allowed to know better each of the partners' institution, to produce the first exchange of experience and best practises and plan about how the project will develop.
- Universitat Jaume I. Senior Citizens’ University [UJI]
- OEH Oesterreichische Hochschuelerschaft University of Graz Department for Generational Issues
- Seniornett Norge
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia [UNIMORE]
- Univerzitne Centrum Zvolen, n.o. [UCZ]
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague [IEC]
- Hellenic Association for Adult Education [AAE]
- University of Ulm [ZAWiW]
- Bern University of Applied Sciences [BUAS]
- Hovo Rotterdam [BUAS]
Ulm, Germany. February, 8-10 2012
On February 8th, 9th and 10th 2012, the second meeting of the SeniorsKS meeting took place in the in the Zentrum fur Allgemeine Wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung der Universitat Ulm in Ulm, Germany.
During this meeting each organisation presented the activities that it will do in the framework of the project, and based on each institution interests and expertise, the basis was constructed where the exchange of knowledge and expertise will be produced.
- e-inclusion and KS, seniors presentation, co-ordination, proposal [UJI]
- E-Inclusion for Seniors [OEH KFU]
- Blogging for older female learners. [OEH KFU]
- CPI of e-inclusion, Questionnaire, ICT learning barriers. [SNo]
- Improve and extend from lectures to distance e-learning.[UCZ]
- Activities of the institure and communication with the project. [IEC]
- Wiki collaboration tool. [AAE]
- Introduction to ZAWiW, "AK Media Europa" and DALEC. [ZAWiW]
- Codesigning and implementing e-Learning. [BUAS]
Prage, Czech Republic. July, 2-3 2012
On July, 2nd, 3rd 2013, the third meeting was organised and host by the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. As an example of the workshops organised, learners could create an flyier to motivate other learners to start to learn and use the ICT. This is an example of material created from learners to learners. You can download that flyer in the Products section.
Rotterdam, Netherlands, November 8-9 2012
Hovo Rotterdam organised the meeting of the project, where simultaneous workshops allowed a big group of trainers, staff and senior learners to attend and participate in small groups to the workshops they most prefered. Later, results and debate in plenary sesion allowed to share all the ideas. Go to the web-site of the meeting to know more.
Reggio Emilia, Italy, February 28 and March 1, 2013
This SeniorsKs meeting was held at the School of Education situated in the city of Reggio Emilia.
Graz, Austria, February 28 - March 2, 2013
The last meetinf of the SeniorsKS project was organised in Graz, by the OEH Oesterreichische Hochschuelerschaft University of Graz Department for Generational Issues. This meeting was therefore the clousure of the project with a poster sesion about the activities done and also workshops very fruitful as for example the workshop organised by Roberta and Ad (see Research section to see a paper related to this workshop).
- Slides used as a way to initiate discusion (per country) [OEH KFU] (general data)
- Train your Brain [OEH KFU]
- Danube networkers [ZAWiW], (flyer)
- Report: Bilateral meeting in Bergen, Norway
- IT solutions for Visually Impaired PC users, Addendum to IT solutions for…..[SNo]